Our natural indigo dyed napkins are printed on khadi that just gets softer with use. Take them on picnics or dress up your table top with this cheerful floral inspired pattern.
- Sold in a set of 2
- 18 x 18"
- 100% khadi (hand spun, handwoven Indian cotton)
- Hand block printed by master printers in Bagru
- Hand printed with dabu (mud resist)
- Hand dyed with natural indigo
- Wash cold, tumble dry low or line dry. Iron if needed
Natural indigo will bleed the first few washings so we suggest washing alone or with like colors.
Due to the nature of handmade goods, slight variations will occur.